- An Introduction to CSS Animations
CSS animations are extremely powerful! They can create all kinds of amazing effects. This article shows how to make a nice sliding animation effect on a button/link element with transitions and pseudo-elements.
- Starting with Prisma and Docker
First part of a series on building an application using graphql, prisma, and Docker.
- Over Engineering FizzBuzz
Let's "over engineer" a classic programming challenge!
- Practical Recursion
If you're like me, understanding why to use recursion is hard. Fortunately, I've got a practical example that will help you understand it better.
- Styled Drop Cap Behind Text
A quick demo of making a (reasonably accessible) "drop cap" behind text as a style element.
- Carousel challenge
I challenged myself to code up a page with multiple working carousels. Read on to find out how I did it!
- Setting up a New MacBook Pro for Web Development
Recently I bought a new MacBook Pro. Read about some of the tools I added for web development.
- Factorial Function
- Set up a headless raspberry pi for fun!
The Raspberry Pi is a fun, inexpensive computer. Learn how to set up yours and connect to it from anywhere.
- Backwards and Forwards (or — Palindrome checker)